Have you done a search?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great work guys. This feature is nice!!!!!!!

Now all we have to do is teach new posters to use the correct search terms like "MOF", "NMOF" and "snorkel".... :D

miketsp:
Now all we have to do is teach new posters to use the correct search terms like "MOF", "NMOF" and "snorkel".... :D
D_B:
Time I said hello to everyone , been lurking around since I got certified last Oct. (read all 26 pages of the Do You Wear Your Snorkel thread , twice!)
Oh, I have .... A snip from my first post here at ScubBoard :D

sjspeck:
Any thought of extending it to some of the other popular forums. Like some of the travel ones(Greater Caribbean, Cozumel etc., Charter Boats and Liveaboards) or Buoyancy Control Devices.
Your wish has been granted. :)

It's now also available in the following forums:
  • Buoyancy Compensators (BC's) & Weight Systems
  • Computers, Gauges, Watches & Analyzers
  • Greater Caribbean & Bahamas
  • Charter Boats, Cruises & Liveaboards
  • Cozumel

It's a really good idea. Hope it works for users as intended.
Well, they have to use it - but there is always hope. :D

"The problem with trying to make something idiot proof, is that the idiots are just so damn ingenious"

I forget who said it, but it rings true.

I'm hanging on to my
search.jpg

Excellent concept, I hope it works.

A question if I might. If you ID yourself as a rebreather owner it shows up on your profile that your a rebreather diver, when you set it to blank it goes away. Shouldn't we have listings for ownership and traing for the MK-15/Mk-15 1/2/Mk-16/CCR-1000 suite of rigs, for Homebuilt, and for "Other"? Maybe even Other eCCR, Other mCCR and Other SCR?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom