Hatteras NC Dive charter August 6/7 - 2 spots open

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver4121

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
My dive buddies and I have chartered the Lion's Paw out of Hatteras NC for two days of diving the weekend of August 6th and 7th. The boat is a very nice 6-pack and we have 2 spots left. Cost is $140 per day per diver. Anyone interested should be AOW (or better) and have experience diving open ocean wrecks. Two dives per day and all dives will be 130 fsw or less. For more info on the boat and possible dive sites go to divehatteras.com.

I can help arrange reasonably priced lodging for 2 divers if needed.

Please contact me with any questions by PM or email at bmanningesq@hotmail.com

Bradley Manning | Facebook

Thanks.

Make the one spot left!

Contact me for more info if interested or any general questions. If dives are cancelled due to weather there is no charge and your money is refunded. If you have not dived off NC you OWE it to YOURSELF to dive here - when conditions are good they can be amazing! My profile picture was taken while diving the USS Schurz off Morehead City in 2009 - the water was 85 degrees and the viz was over 100 feet - we could see the wreck from the surface!

Back
Top Bottom