Hasta Luego Dive for Jimbo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
So...the weather has been fantastic and we need to get Jimbo out again before he is off to ....is it Abilene? anyway, someplace rodeo.

The boat has been running great, but there is a little problem. My son left a light on I think, they go down there and sit on the boat as the big "not old enough to date" extravaganza at the Kona Brewery, Ko-ko marina. So, the brand new batteries appear to be dead. I plugged in the shore power and plan to take a charger down tomorrow.

So, if I get this dialed in, we could go with up to six for a one tank any day this week. Two tanks possible with a trip in for an exchange or fewer bodies.
Jay Jay, Sherman, whoever wants to go. Let me know, I have the new housing to dip. I'd love to do Sea Caves if we can catch an incoming....Baby Barge is always great too. heck if it stays this flat, Baboon Nose is calling.

Let me know... I'll try to sneak out (I've got less than a month left on island)

Everyone is leaving! Melisia, Jim and now fishboy....

lol.. how many "last-dives in hawaii" is jimbo gonna have? :eyebrow:

catherine.. btw.. it's j.j. [not jay.. jay is rockjock's weird name :D]

well, Joey just came back from Molakai and he said he will look at the boat tomorrow, I know it is something simple. I guess it could be the power switch itself though....

I'll keep ya'll posted. I do want to go....I have the new D-200 housed up now.

The mechanic wants me to take the batteries to the gas station, but I don't want to do that to be honest. What I want is to pay somebody to fix it. Anybody know one that is not booked up for weeks? It could even be fuse.

Wish Brian was here.

VBlueV:
lol.. how many "last-dives in hawaii" is jimbo gonna have? :eyebrow:

catherine.. btw.. it's j.j. [not jay.. jay is rockjock's weird name :D]
NOT ENOUGH......:D Had a blast today "scooting" with the Master.....the vis was BAD BAD..30-40ft'........but still..better than wehere I am heading
Catherine, did ya hook a charger up? I've got one I can bring over in the morning if you dont.
HEY, I want to dive, spitting caves, Corsair, barges, dont matter....:D
I can leave here 0800 and need to be back 1400 to get the kids......and I'd even like to do one more night dive with Capt. Joe.....
I ran the Rona Lee today, Miss her, but then again, glad she's someone elses....:14:

"I ran the Rona Lee today, Miss her, but then again, glad she's someone elses...."
I have an exwife like that except I dont miss her at all.

C, did you try what I told you to do? Get the test light and go to the boat and call me, I'll talk you through it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom