Has scubaboard become an obsession for you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used to have a life (sorta). Of course, I think I can wean myself off when the ice and cold have left. And I have (so far) resisted taking my laptop along to the dive sites. :D

I have to check out about four or five threads every day, but on really bad days you better make that twelve or so, it's just fun to read the info. The worst is when you are about to go on a dive trip, I find myself wondering through out the day if someone has a new thread on a subject that interests me, or if some one has answered a thread I started;-0 , if I can't dive today, at least I can think about it and see where other people are going and I can dream about it. :) A dive dream, a dive dream, a dive dream a dive dream, a dive dream........................

Dream Safe diving,
Caymaniac:D

Alot of times, this as close to the water as I can get...soo, yes...I am addicted. No 12 step program can save me now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom