Has Rick been abducted?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RaixenViper

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Where is Rick?

I am sure he could have at least typed a short message with one hand due to his recent wrist surgery?

Hmm...

Humm............ Good Question!

Hmmm... did my friends from the planet Xanadu take him by mistake? They are supposed to leave divers alone in their quest for edibles on our planet...

Hmmm... did my friends from the planet Xanadu take him by mistake? They are supposed to leave divers alone in their quest for edibles on our planet...

I don't mind being abducted by Olivia Newton John circa 1980. ha ha!

I'm sure he's just rehabing the wrist. I had major arm surgery a few years ago and it took me months to get back into shape.

I've heard rumors of Rickster sightings. Stories had begun to spring up. One guy even swore he saw a pair of white Manta Ray fins swoosh by at Deer Creek but was unable to make a positive identification. Another claimed the Mermaids were to blame. While some claim he is stalked by sharks that are enamored with his tattoos. All I know is that it has been awhile! The site is getting quite without your banter.

I think he's testing us to see if we can keep the Beach Crabs going without him. So far it's probably about a "C".

I give Erika and others an "A+" for the effort they've put forth.:D I think Rick will be proud :)

You have friends on planet Xanadu? That explains the tin foil hat! :D

Dr. Bill, nice seeing you Sunday... You were distracting our female students. They kept asking, "who is that handsome gentleman sitting by the stairs?" Took all of our strength to steer them away from you.

Also, your surface research was quite intriguing & worthy of further investigation. Catalina seems like a great spot for your studies.

I heard Rick gave up diving and is now into bird watching. He has a great tattoo of a Pomarine Jaeger on his arm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom