Has anyone tried one of these yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

B0488B8B-2D38-45A4-95AA-B541826E7BAA.jpeg

its a two window, i don't know if its available in single pane.

There is a single glass version of it, it is listed in the Tusa website.

I dove it for 1 71 minute dive. Comfort is a 10 great field of vision pretty much on par with my Tusa Paragon ($200 msrp) I would prefer paying less but I like the thought of the lens options, I have a Zeagle Scope that has easy change lenses but they haven offered any options yet, nice mask though and the Paragon only has - lenses, SP has the options on their website, I’m going to order one for the left lens once I decide on what power I want.

I did no prep on the mask other than spraying with JBS, fogged like crazy, now running in the dishwasher and will dive it again this weekend.

Some masks are good right out of the box and some are horrible. Hard to tell what works if you don't know its initial condition.
Personally, I'd be reluctant to flame a mask with that UV coating.

Some masks are good right out of the box and some are horrible. Hard to tell what works if you don't know its initial condition.
Personally, I'd be reluctant to flame a mask with that UV coating.
I think they claim it’s not coated, it does look coated though. I’m hopeful for the dishwasher and upping my JBS to about 10/1

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom