Has anyone taken an Apple Watch to depth?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apple warns the watch is not for scuba diving. I’m not sure why it is so surprising that your watch is dead after you took it diving.
Marie, I never said that I was surprised that something is no longer working. If anything, I was, and am still, surprised that it continues to work with the exception of the microphone. I am wearing it now with all other functions at 100%. Again, be more careful than me if you want a 100% functioning apple watch.

I accidently took my apple watch diving my first day on vacation, but luckily as I was just testing out equipment I only went down to about 35 ft and everything still works great. I took it off the remainder of vacation and it charged fine. I would love to be able to track how many calories are burned diving, but I'm sure it wouldn't have been accurate anyway lol.

Back
Top Bottom