Suggestion Has anyone ever suggested.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
RICHinNC

RICHinNC

Contributor
Reaction score
When one logs on to SB and then clicks on New Posts...all the new posts not yet read appear. When that person is done, most probably go back to the main page, work their way down to the bottom, and then click on the line that says something similar to, mark all posts read.

Is there any technical reason whey that comment (and capability) to 'mark all posts as read', cant be on the last page of the New Posts search and therefore no one would have to go back to the main page, slide bar all the way down and click on the comment there.

Just curious.

thanks.

Thanks, I will give it a try.

How was the ball game? I finally flew home and am now getting ready to go to Korea.

Not knowing one team from the other....and that goes for stateside teams too....I will gather by the cry face your team lost. Oh well. Maybe next year as they say.
I think I will stick to my home repair/construction shows!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom