Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows *SPOILERS THREAD*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Book 1 - Professor Quirrell,
Book 2 -
Book 3 -
Book 4 - Cedric Diggory, Bartemious Crouch Sr, Bartemious Crouch Jr, Bertha Jorkins, Frank Bryce (Muggle-Gardener)
Book 5 - Sirius Black
Book 6 - Albus Dumbledore
Book 7 - Hedwig, Mad-eye Moody, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Severus Snape, Fred Weasley, Colin Creevey, Dobby, Scrimgeor, Tom Riddle AKA Lord Voldemort, Bellatrix Lestrange, Fenrir Greyback, Ted (Tonks Father), Peter Pettigrew, The foreign wandmaker??, Dirk Cresswell, Gornuk (goblin)

Book 2 -
Book 3 -
Book 4 - Cedric Diggory, Bartemious Crouch Sr, Bartemious Crouch Jr, Bertha Jorkins, Frank Bryce (Muggle-Gardener)
Book 5 - Sirius Black
Book 7 - Hedwig, Mad-eye Moody, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Severus Snape, Fred Weasley, Colin Creevey, Dobby, Scrimgeor, Tom Riddle AKA Lord Voldemort, Bellatrix Lestrange, Fenrir Greyback, Ted (Tonks Father), Peter Pettigrew, The foreign wandmaker??, Dirk Cresswell, Gornuk (goblin),Bathilda Bagshot, Charity Burbage

Book 2 -
Book 3 -
Book 5 - Sirius Black
Book 7 - Hedwig, Mad-eye Moody, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Severus Snape, Fred Weasley, Colin Creevey, Dobby, Scrimgeor, Tom Riddle AKA Lord Voldemort, Bellatrix Lestrange, Fenrir Greyback, Ted (Tonks Father), Peter Pettigrew, The foreign wandmaker??, Dirk Cresswell, Gornuk (goblin),Bathilda Bagshot, Charity Burbage, Crabbe

justleesa:
just flipped back in the book it says "He knew what the dementor must have done. It administered its fatal kiss to Barty Crouch. It had sucked his soul out through his mouth. He was worse than dead."

leaves a lot of room here....his body is dead, but his soul must suffer for all eternity?
Um, actually, the other way around. His soul is "dead" (well, no longer available for comment, at least), but his body is alive. Worse than death, as there's this shell still breathing, so you can't even bury him.

justleesa:
but it is a fatal kiss..fatal in my book means dead, no?
Soul-dead, yes. (Like brain-dead, but less concrete.)

Lavender Brown didn't sound like she was in great shape after the battle.

I enjoyed 1 - 5. I found 6 somewhat tedious. I thought that 7 was one of the best.

Wayward Son:
Sure you can/ A .45 will fix that :wink:

ahhhh, that can fix it, true. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom