Harrison "Bugs" Murray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Breathe in. Breathe out. Get through. You can handle it, even if it doesn't seem like it right now. We care.

DC

Pete,

What you said about life being precious and fragile was a great "kick in the ass" kind of reminder...I can't imagine what you are going through but want you to know that you and your family are in my thoughts.

Donna

I am so sorry for your loss. Faith means believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe. You have to believe that Harrison was here for a reason and your connection can never be broken.

I can't say it any better than those above, Pete. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

May happy memories help you and your family through such a difficult time. Take good care of each other!

Pete and Elena, I am simply brokenhearted for you. Sending lots of love, and hugs of comfort.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom