Harrison "Bugs" Murray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh Pete -

I'm so sorry to hear about this. As parents we aren't supposed to outlive our children. Sometimes life just isn't fair! Know that you are in my prayers!

*Hugs*

Kimberx

Sorry to hear about your loss Pete!
RIP, Harrison.

Damn Pete. Sorry to hear this. I really don't know what I can say. I can not even imagine how you are feeling as I have no children. All I can say is I am sorry.

Pete, as one dad to another I am so sorry to hear this. You were a great help to me almost 4 years ago now come January. This whole board was when I lost Denise. This hit me very hard when I saw it in a post from Chris on Facebook.

It was just a few posts below my daughter in law posting that she was waiting for my son to get off the plane from his latest deployment in the Mideast. And just a few minutes after coming home, turning the computer on and seeing he was on Skype and got to talk to him for the first time in months while he was waiting to get off the plane.

I feel so bad for you right now that it's hard to think of anything I could say to help. There is nothing I can say that will take the hurt away or ease it. I can only imagine what you are going through but I can't say I know how bad it hurts. Because it is your pain and unique to you. No parent should have to bury a child. But some of us will for whatever reason. If there is any small thing I can do please don't hesitate to ask. I was hoping to see you in a few weeks at DEMA but if you're not there it's cool and totally understandable. You have an amazing support system in place. I know this for a fact and a great woman beside you. Use them. As much as you need to.

Peace my friend and may your son Rest in Peace.

Holding you and Elena in my heart.

I have run out of words.. there are non:consolation: but love and memories remain always

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom