HARDCORE at PPD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
ive sworn to myself to never go back to kfc after every demolition, funny thing is ive broken that promise every single time after heading back from anilao. i swear there is some pixie dust in that batter!

kfc-bucket.gif

Heh.. Never again :)

Z...

Zeeman:
Anyone who endures the KFC demolition with Spoon and Chip is hardcore in my book.

Z...

so update the list then next week we put up a poll on who gets the most vote for being hardcore PPD diver.

This THread is only for official PPD members : Barangay Pasaway Members.

HArdcore PPD diver = doesn't compromise safety too much (pasaway eh).....

o...o... wag na hihirit ang hindi Barangay Pasway !!!

paolov:
oh and DIR-F are not qualified. as they are FUNDAMENTALS ; fundamentals : BAsic

c'mon flame me flame me for that.....

Dude, you're asking for it :D

A hardcore diver for me, excluding the professional diver, is probably someone who goes diving every week, most of his/her attire has the diving logo or a dive resort, thinks and breaths about diving. Oh yeah one more thing, is a Scubaboard addict, you know who you are :D

Enrique

subzero:

A hardcore diver for me, excluding the professional diver, is probably someone who goes diving every week, most of his/her attire has the diving logo or a dive resort, thinks and breaths about diving. Oh yeah one more thing, is a Scubaboard addict, you know who you are :D

Enrique
i need not say more...

subzero:

Enrique

so update the list for hardcore divers and next week we start the Poll and see who gets the most votes to be the hardcore diver of PPD.

the nominated guys should post why, like Zees Post on his reason to be nominated.

but i think i'll vote for Zee for handling the Rooster at home well.

Back
Top Bottom