HARDCORE at PPD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
Oh... and what is funny is i was doin that at the end of dive 2 today....

YOU GET A VOTE YOO !! NO WETSUIT !!!!

i got two now on my list for HArdcore divers !!!!

a. Zee
b. MV
c. Pakman (for texting Noli to pick him up in 3hrs. as he was in PG last month ... and Noli had service in Anilao that day.. and then after noli got a van to pick him up, he cancels !!! tsk tsk tsk)

who's going to join the list ? . then i put up a POLL !!!!

nominate guys !

FYI : noli also has the PPD sticker on his van and he is busy shuttling divers to portulano and anilao. If noli can't make it (because he is driving for us) he will get you another reliable van service !

how about the PPD'er with the most DCI hits...? :D

paolov:
YOU GET A VOTE YOO !! NO WETSUIT !!!!

i got two now on my list for HArdcore divers !!!!

a. Zee
b. MV
c. Pakman (for texting Noli to pick him up in 3hrs. as he was in PG last month ... and Noli had service in Anilao that day.. and then after noli got a van to pick him up, he cancels !!! tsk tsk tsk)

Oiy! Noli never told me he was getting another van!

pakman:
Oiy! Noli never told me he was getting another van!

he did get you a van and the van was speeding to you when he got your txt that you had a ride already. :wink: so he had to recall and he got a bit of a nasty look (not really) from the other guy.... hehehhehe

seriously you get my hardcore diver nomination vote for cooming frequently here to dive.

hey how about Larry. larry has not made a declaration here yet

nominate guys nominate ...

whats the point of this thread? for what its worth i know someone who used to be very irresponsible and partied til 3 am, got up at 6am, did a 12 km run under an hour then drove all the way to anilao, did 10 dives in a span of 12hours , endured a 3hour traffic on the way back, demolished a bucket of kfc, went home to change and went to slinky concert followed by a 4am snack at hapchan:)

that person ended the day lookin like this dude

Flip%20mask%20200.JPG

Zeeman:
Anyone who endures the KFC demolition with Spoon and Chip is hardcore in my book.

Z...

ive sworn to myself to never go back to kfc after every demolition, funny thing is ive broken that promise every single time after heading back from anilao. i swear there is some pixie dust in that batter!

kfc-bucket.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom