HARDCORE at PPD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
yes she gets my vote! I guess her award is a free AOw course from Paolo...
i would suggest DM internship... see Iris! i am on your side!

paolov:
Paolo ?

or is that the nudibranch or clam port you refering too?

:D

Paleontologists. .....Pampanganeros?.......Philidelphians....uhhhhh....but for sure Pao, when you show up at their boat with tanks, bp/wing, computer, wetsuit ....you feel like a real weenie. Of course, they get bent a lot but......they are HARD CORE. :D

:blush: i got nominated! gosh!!! :blush:

but i have one too many bloopers underwater to be considered as hardcore :snorkel: but if you insist on the prizes you listed, why not? :boings:

@pao: what's the poll for anyway? fine... i vote for pao since he's the one who put up this thread and i think he wants to be nominated, anyway :crazy3: but seriously, even though he's such an ogre, he looks after us pasaway kids :D

@mike: why are you being nice all of a sudden? it's creepy... is that a truce? :pftroest:

no truce, the fight is to the finish. :D somebody say leash?

Mike Veitch:
Sex underwater on scuba was interesting......once only!!
It's better for you that way mikey. With the regulator in the girl's* mouth you don't have to look at them nasty stained teeth!

* assuming girl here.

dlndavid:
no truce, the fight is to the finish. :D somebody say leash?
Evidently Iris must have said leash and Chip was at the end of it.. see how she was able to sick him on me in the previous meaningless, mean spiritied post?

:sniff: and i was being so nice to Iris..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom