HARDCORE at PPD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
Evidently Iris must have said leash and Chip was at the end of it.. see how she was able to sick him on me in the previous meaningless, mean spiritied post?

:sniff: and i was being so nice to Iris..
trust me, Mikey, my meaningless, mean spirited post had nothing to do with Iris. :)

But why is it so mean spirited? I thought you didn't dig chicks with nasty bettle nut stained teeth? or do you?...

chip104:
trust me, Mikey, my meaningless, mean spirited post had nothing to do with Iris. :)

But why is it so mean spirited? I thought you didn't dig chicks with nasty bettle nut stained teeth? or do you?...
Maybe.... :kiss:

Hank49:
Of course, they get bent a lot but......they are HARD CORE. :D

HEY ..... Hard core doesn't include getting bent.. that may broke your back back (hahhaha such english) like my doctor(chiropractor) said let the carry boys carry your gear so you wont strain your back...

i just go for narc but not bent ! i'm tooooo conservative you know...

clgsamson:
yes she gets my vote! I guess her award is a free AOw course from Paolo...

OK ! that is IF she wins the HARD CORE of PPD vote ! and if she takes the offer for a free AOW ....

which now inhibits me from making the POLL on the most hardcore PPD diver;

somebody make the poll for the hardcore PPD diver. remember getting bent is NOT one of the criteria.

SAfe practice is Hard core PPD ----- Sufficient Training for level of dives and good scuba habits.

paolov:
vomit-smiley-007.gif

you better give an account of yourself as a PPD hardcore diver or i'll
vomit-smiley-023.gif
on you when we dive , me thinking that i need to fish feed you.

vomit-smiley-010.gif

OK , now back on topic.

Alright, to keep Lolo Pao happy, I'm going to nominate, ahem, me.:D

For your consideration I offer the following 10 reasons for my inclusion (or exclusion on the grounds of being plain stupid): -

1. 41 dives in 8 days or 5.125 dives / day in Palau

2. Attempted to hang self upside down off a boat on dive #993 (I think)

3. Dove in public wearing pink sleeves and leggings with white tassels

4. And a cowboy hat

5. A pink cowboy hat

6. Paid more money for a dive light than I did for my first car

7. Along with a certain K-diver, hit 103fsw on a 66fsw night dive (after 3 deep-ish day dives) in order to photograph a particulary cool cuttlefish, trying to calculate my deco obligations on the way

8. Dove to 120fsw with breathing equipment older than my mother

9. Generally dive in shorts and maybe a Tee if it's a long way to the site & I don't want to get burned

10. Almost executed the Warhammer Maneouvre in the presence of a K-diver with a camera.

There is more, of course, but this can do for starters.

Hardcore FO SHO!

ah the choices gets tougher !

thepurplehammerhead:

For your consideration I offer the following 10 reasons for my inclusion (or exclusion on the grounds of being plain stupid): -

4. And a cowboy hat

5. A pink cowboy hat

7. Along with a certain K-diver, hit 103fsw on a 66fsw night dive (after 3 deep-ish day dives) in order to photograph a particulary cool cuttlefish, trying to calculate my deco obligations on the way

9. Generally dive in shorts and maybe a Tee if it's a long way to the site & I don't want to get burned

10. Almost executed the Warhammer Maneouvre in the presence of a K-diver with a camera.

Hardcore FO SHO!

thepurplehammerhead:

4. And a cowboy hat

5. A pink cowboy hat

Hardcore FO SHO!
you failed to mention flooding your camera (user error)...and buying a new one..

Add'l dollars, add'l points in the voting Larry.

11. Removing BCD and tank (no BP/W in those days, ah the innocence of youth!) at 130fsw to swim through a wreck porthole in order to have my photo taken on a toilet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom