Hard Decision, Need help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if you are going to dive coz, it would be worth your while to do a boat dive with one of the higher rated ops. i ilke aldora. you will get other recommendations here. as for rentals, the tanks will be included. i have never been on a cruise but from what i have heard, you would do best by making your own reservations rather than getting sent to a cattle boat operator by your cruise line.

I didn't have reservations before going to Cozumel. I took a taxi to Playa Palancar and just hoped to hook up with the operation there. While hanging out on the beautiful beach, the group from Liquid Blue Divers did their surface interval there. I talked to the owner, Michaela Velasco, and asked her if I could join in for the second dive. She was gracious enough and I had a fantastic time. I can't say enough great things about her and her operation.

I talked to the owner, Michaela Velasco, and asked her if I could join in for the second dive. She was gracious enough and I had a fantastic time. I can't say enough great things about her and her operation.

I agree (Cozumel). I have used her twice and even topside she set me up with her housekeeper to take care of my ill mother. Couldn't ask for more.

The Chinchorro bank in Costa Maya is a Fantastic site for diving and La Poza in Xcalak too.

bye

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom