Cruising into Cozumel and Costa Maya

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I ended up booking with Gypsea Divers in Mahahual. I like that their shop is on the beach with the Nacional Beach Club, so my non-diving family can make their way there mid-morning and we can spend the afternoon on the beach. Hopefully the diving will be good!

BigDaddyGlad - did you dive with Gypsea? We're headed that way in December and would like to hear about your experience?

BigDaddyGlad - did you dive with Gypsea? We're headed that way in December and would like to hear about your experience?
Not yet. Cruise leaves in 25 days!

So far, the communication with Catherine has been great. They only required $25 to hold my spot, and she seems pretty casual with arrival times. Our port time was delayed an hour and it was no problem with her. I'll make my way there as soon as we are cleared to disembark.

I'll file a report when I get back after Labour Day.

Not yet. Cruise leaves in 25 days!

So far, the communication with Catherine has been great. They only required $25 to hold my spot, and she seems pretty casual with arrival times. Our port time was delayed an hour and it was no problem with her. I'll make my way there as soon as we are cleared to disembark.

I'll file a report when I get back after Labour Day.
Bon Voyage! -- looking forward to your report!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom