Harbour Master closed the port

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wind= dislike

Has anyone ever seen graphical or other historical monthly data re nortes and port closures?

Looks like I picked the perfect day to go over to the mainland and dive the cenotes.:D

Looks like I picked the perfect day to go over to the mainland and dive the cenotes.:D
Precisely! Where'd ya go?

And how was Barbie?
Beautiful day today...

Ha Ha. It wasn't until the next day that I was able to put 2 and 2 together and understand how the Barbie line got it's name. That was a strange sight to see deep down in a dark cenote.

Rainy today but still pleasant for diving. Stayed close and dove Villa Blanca and then paradise.

Paradise was dive #100 for me. Had fun looking for creatures in the sand before the reef. Found skates and seahorses. The reef had a teeny tiny drumfish and hugely huge crabs.

Haven't seen paradise reef in the daylight since our first visit here so it was a nice change of pace.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom