Happy October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, I don't keep track of room reservations. Welcome back, or are you a new victim?

Dave

PS Scuba Board names frequently don't match up with "real" names!

Sorry, I don't keep track of room reservations. Welcome back, or are you a new victim?

Dave

PS Scuba Board names frequently don't match up with "real" names!

My wife and I dived with Aldora only once before--our previous trip a couple of years ago--but we regrettably didn't stay at the Villa. Looking forward to congratulating you in person on surviving so many years in paradise. My real name is the English equivalent to Lorenzo.

Yes, Aldora does pick up at Park Royal and El Cid. I am in Houston with my small kids this week but will be back down on Saturday (UAL only flies to Coz on Saturdays now—stupid). Local number 987 100-0794

Dave

You have boats that leave from the downtown dock that was your dock, is that correct? So, you can pick up from hotels between downtown and the caleta?

wow, just, wow ... wish we could get in on this.

You have boats that leave from the downtown dock that was your dock, is that correct? So, you can pick up from hotels between downtown and the caleta?

Yes we can pick up at any dock south of the Villa Aldora (including the one I built) and have plans to begin picking up at any hotel dock in the North zone with a $5 surcharge/group. Or instead of a surcharge we will give them nice bikes for their stay and take the nice bike path ride south to the Villa.

Of course Scuba Club won't let us pick up there, and a very few places charge their guests ( I think that stinks).

Dave Dillehay

Aldora Divers

I cant wait save a margarita for us.

Yay! Myself and my family are staying and diving with you all starting on the 8th. First time in Cozumel and we are looking forward to it!
Megan, Bill, Laura, Ben

Dave,

Hotel Cozumel is not the same dock as scuba club is it? Wife and I are staying at Hotel Coz this February with the expectation that you can pick us up there. Personally I'd rather stay at the Villa again but the wife wants to have someone bring her drinks at the pool after diving. Maybe you could set up a bar and pool boys so I can avoid the hotels in the future?:crafty:

Yes, of course we pick up at the Hotel Cozumel dock as it is completely separate from Scuba Club. WE can bring beers to the pool by putting an apron on Juanita. Would that be good enough…or maybe I can premix Dave's Killer Margaritas and it only takes 1!

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom