Happy October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave Dillehay

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
As you may know we have had a very special October with free rooms at the Villa for those diving with Aldora. It filled up fast but we just had an unfortunate cancellation and the Alexander suite is open October 14th to 21st. FREE room, make reservation at www.aldora.com.

Dave Dillehay

Aldora Divers

Sorry, its already gone. But all Scuba Boarders are welcome to our Catered Party on October 8th. That marks the 25th anniversary of Cozumel's Conquest of Dave Dillehay. IT will be open to all who can make it and will include Dave's Killer Margaritas—Chief I dare you to show up!

Dave Dillehay

We just booked the Alexander Suite!!!! Can't wait to dive with Aldora again!

Sorry, its already gone. But all Scuba Boarders are welcome to our Catered Party on October 8th. That marks the 25th anniversary of Cozumel's Conquest of Dave Dillehay. IT will be open to all who can make it and will include Dave's Killer Margaritas—Chief I dare you to show up!

Dave Dillehay
It was booked by us....yippee!

Dave Dillehay

Whoa! I might have to start checking flights! Of course I am on the way to the airport now. You on the island for a warm up? :drunks:

Does Aldora pick up at other resorts? I made reservations a few months ago for the Park Royal which seems to be next to El Cid. I'll be in town from 10/6 until 10/13 and plan to do 3 or 4 days diving (and hopefully a night dive).
At the very least, I will be stopping by on the 8th. :)

Thanks,
Steve

Yes, Aldora does pick up at Park Royal and El Cid. I am in Houston with my small kids this week but will be back down on Saturday (UAL only flies to Coz on Saturdays now—stupid). Local number 987 100-0794

Dave

The night before our flight home. I do believe we will attend. :) :cheers:

Dear Lorenzoid,

We'd be delighted to have you. Most of the people will be Scuba Boarders and you'd be more than welcome as others would be as well. Starting at 4 pm we intend to have Mariachi Bands etc. Most taxistas know where the Villa Aldora is but its pretty simple, just North of town past the airport road and on the left (ocean side south of Puerto Abrigo). Ya'll come.

Dave

Dear Lorenzoid,

We'd be delighted to have you. Most of the people will be Scuba Boarders and you'd be more than welcome as others would be as well. Starting at 4 pm we intend to have Mariachi Bands etc. Most taxistas know where the Villa Aldora is but its pretty simple, just North of town past the airport road and on the left (ocean side south of Puerto Abrigo). Ya'll come.

Dave

Dave Dave .... We're staying at the Villa. One of the courtyard rooms.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom