Happy Hour January 25th - Mandatory - Greater Tampa Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is one :mooner:
:wink:

Hey everyone that is still around - I am about to head out of here soon and get to Benni's. I have a ScubaBoard banner so find that and you've found us :D

Ype, very cool get-together. Looking forward to doing it again soon. We must have had about 15 people there at one point...

Have a look at Frog in the back right of this photo:
group-1.jpg

group2-1.jpg

Glad so many came out. I had a great time :) Nice seeing so many new faces/put faces to names. Also to finally, after almost two years, to personally meet Git-r-dun - geesh. Next time GRD, try not to get us tossed out before the party even starts :14::wink:

Also, thanks to NetDoc for our very own ScubaBoard banner and the stickers as well!

Now when are we going diving. :yeahbaby: Lil Bit's Mom - we really need to get you out! Can't let you forget all you have just learned.

P.S. M&M I think we are going to have to put a time limit on getting you guys in the water :wink:

Well, I wish I could have been there for this! :( But here I sit with my ankle healing, so NEXT TIME. :D

That bites you missed a great time. Didn't you remember that they had seats, you could have sat down. Your ankle would have been fine........Well maybe next time.
Miss D great pics, glad to see the camera still works.......lol

Well I had a great time. Sorry I ran my mouth and about got a beat down from the manager. haha (damn he was a big boy) It was good to get to finally meet everyone. Hopefully we can do it again real soon. M & M since we are so close lets get something set up and we will get you out on the water.
OH yeah Miss D thanks for the Scuba Board goodies. No lets get a date set for some diving so you will actually believe that I am a diver.

hey guys and gals

we had a great time last night cant wait to do it again, maybe we will have
one here at our house. if people wouldnt mind the drive to brandon we maybe could do it on a weekend night instead.... and yes grd we need to hook up.
mary and i trying to work out the kinks to get diving. cant wait too sea you guys all again soon.

m and m

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom