Happy Hour January 25th - Mandatory - Greater Tampa Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Right so it has been a long while since our last get-together and Frog keeps hinting at a happy hour so...

January 25, 6:p.m let's all get together. :drunks:

I am thinking a place by the airport to make it convenient for a lot of people. Personally, I don't care where just not the Blue Martini :shakehead: Maybe a good place where we can hear one another talk?

Hopefully lots of people from the area, new and old, can make it out. A warm-up for the summer, if you will.

BTW, it is mandatory if you live around here that you must attend :54:

There is a steak house on Dale Maberry just around the corner from the airport. The food is great and the noise level is low. EAN would know the name of it.

There is a steak house on Dale Maberry just around the corner from the airport. The food is great and the noise level is low. EAN would know the name of it.

Are you thinking of Sam Seltzer's?

Count me in, just tell me where!

What's really to discuss?? If you're doing a local charter, you book with Capt Ty.

or Mike. Why are we having discussions, I thought we were having happy hour :drunks:

I'm assuming you guys are picking a food place since it is afterwork and you will want to eat? :14: I think Sam's would be good, even for those that don't care to eat as they have that outside seating now... There is also Bennigan's that is just down the road from the airport.

BTW, we can of course, change the time if later is better for the majority.

I'll be in Palm Beach... Chili Cook Off is Saturday! (Or Sunday... ) Big-N-Rich, Gretchin Wilson, Cowboy Troy and a cast of other groups will start at 10:00AM...

If you move it to Thursday, I can make it :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom