Happy Hour January 25th - Mandatory - Greater Tampa Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey guys and gals
i have decided to hold off on jumping back in the water , mary and i , and some of my
coworkers will be taking a class toghter. sometime in april, for i and a friend think it
would be best.. i have been away to long , and much has changed.. and i want to be safe,
for myself, and mary, and with all are new friends....
and yes little bits mom we can fiqure that out sometime for a get toghter.

mike

Great idea - good stuff. If you need an instructor, I am sure EAN can tell you whom I'd recommmend.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/gr...onday-annamaria-spanish-rocks-shore-dive.html

thanks miss d, but we have a lds , lined up . imsure ean cant wait for me to get it
done, he's been listening to mefor a couple of years now

I'm behind Mike 100% on this call. What can I say.....A refresher course is what is needed and he's doing it along with getting Mary certified and the other 3 fellow employees of ours at TPA.

This summer is looking good........:)

That is smart. You don't want to get yourself into trouble so I give you props for being smart enough to know when you are getting in over your head (pun intended).

thanks alot......grd... dont make me do a drive by, ha ha just kidding, but thanks.
hope to stop by sometime and say hey.

m.m

I'm good with that. If you se me in the yard or something just stop and say hey. As close as you are when you get certified We will have to do a trip out on the boat.

thanks alot......grd... dont make me do a drive by, ha ha just kidding, but thanks.
hope to stop by sometime and say hey.

m.m

Now is that a drive by or a dive by...

sorry couldn't resist that.

hey grd. thanks we will definateley make some plans soon... also if going by , stop in.
ill only shoot once, opps kidding, stop by with the wife, mary and ill will show you what we call
m.m resort... or any of are new friends if you are in are neck of the woods stop by.

mike

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom