Happy day for me today...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hijax

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Wanted to share a good day with people who could appreciate it.

I've recently gotten back into diving after quite a hiatus. Dove in April at Pennekamp (Eagle Ray Alley) and just fell in love w/ diving all over again.

The reason I'm happy today is because I purchased my new mask and booties. I spent a lot of time deliberating whether I wanted to commit to it and it just felt right.

I picked up an Atomic Subframe w/ black skirt and blue accents as well as a set of Tusa ankle high booties. Next up are my fins and snorkel. Taking my time doing comparison shopping.

Just thought I'd share my excitement. Hope you don't mind. :)

Congratulations! It's always great to rediscover a love!

Wanted to share a good day with people who could appreciate it.

I've recently gotten back into diving after quite a hiatus. Dove in April at Pennekamp (Eagle Ray Alley) and just fell in love w/ diving all over again.

The reason I'm happy today is because I purchased my new mask and booties. I spent a lot of time deliberating whether I wanted to commit to it and it just felt right.

I picked up an Atomic Subframe w/ black skirt and blue accents as well as a set of Tusa ankle high booties. Next up are my fins and snorkel. Taking my time doing comparison shopping.

Just thought I'd share my excitement. Hope you don't mind. :)

Congrats on the new gear. How is pennekamp btw?

Congrats on the new gear. How is pennekamp btw?

Pennekamp is so beautiful. Warm water and the ocean is clear. Just absolutely great diving.

Welcome back! There's a proven correlation between gear ownership and continuing to dive, so either buy the gear so you'll dive or dive knowing you'll need more gear :D

Yeah I definitely want to "buy the gear so I'll dive". The sense of commitment is important. And thank you for the welcome. BTW, I LOVE LeisurePro. Just recently found it. Will be doing shopping there for sure.

So inspiring. Can't wait to go back soon. Going to try to go in June after the tons of bday parties subside. :)

Hope to see you when you return. :wavey:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom