Happy Birthday, riguerin!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks again everyone for the wonderful B-Day greetings.

I had a great day yesterday. I got to sleep in past 8am :D B-Boy took me out for McGriddle sandwiches then a shore dive at Shaw's (OK I actually had to drive). Conditions were great ! I had brought my camera in hopes of finding and snapping some pics of the Hopkins Rose that Deb had spotted the other day. Somehow, I forgot to pull the memory card from the card reader before leaving the house :( Well that could only mean one thing - it was an absolutely glorious 102 minute dive, with awesome conditions, and just filled with critter sightings. B-boy rated it a 9+ out 10 points ... I'd have to say "yeah, pretty darn close". Oh and yes, and I was able to find and actaully SEE the Hopkins Rose this time, Deb :D . In fact upon closer inspection, that spot is LOADED with them. I counted 12 in ~10SQFT area ... big ones, tiny ones, pairs, triplets, lone wolves. Didn't find them anywhere else on the entire reef.

Afterwords, we hit Wahoos for some fish tacos and an ice cold Imperial (OK the kid drank root beer). Later that eve, I was treated to dinner by family and friends. The kids took me to Dave and Busters where they put on a humbling display of video game prowess ... while I wallowed in self pity at how bad I suck at this stuff. Man getting old really sucks ! :wink:

riguerin:
Well if scubaboard says so , then it must be so :D
Nah, I just think that when you singed up you entered 11/25/46 as your birthdate.:D

My god, you were born in '79!!!:11: I'm 10 days shy of a full 10 years older than you!

Robert Phillips:
Nah, I just think that when you singed up you entered 11/25/46 as your birthdate.:D

My god, you were born in '79!!!:11: I'm 10 days shy of a full 10 years older than you!

Goodness....who would've thought that Robert is actually older than me, too!!!!!

Rick, u are such a baby...

:p

SoCalAngel:
Goodness....who would've thought that Robert is actually older than me, too!!!!!

Rick, u are such a baby...

:p
I've always known it, I just don't act it!:mooner:

Hey Rick,

Happy B-day.

And I won't tell you how many multiples of 10 I am older than you!

Mark

Happy Belated Birthday, Rick!!! :party2:

You celebrate for the whole week anyway, right?! :D

Glad you had such a great day on your Bday and hope you enjoy the rest of your weeklong celebration.

Christian

Back
Top Bottom