Happy Birthday, riguerin!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, another happy b-day thread. :shocked: I'm not worthy. :blush: Thanks Deb and others for the wonderful b-day wishes :D

The So Cal SB'ers are a great group of individuals - friendly, knowledgeable and solid divers. It's really been a sincere pleasure to have met many of you over the past year and to have had the opportunity to dive with some of you.

One things that is certain is that the enthusiasm for diving here is undeniably contagious. For me ... this is probably the first time in nearly a decade that I've crossed over the 100 dives mark so early in the year (in fact, probably before I got my 100th surf session of the year). I owe that to having great local diving opportunities and great dive buddies to share it with. Thanks !

Oh, and I'm not 60 ... I'm only 27. All those years of living life like a rock star has taken it's toll :rocker:

riguerin:
Oh, and I'm not 60 ... I'm only 27. All those years of living life like a rock star has taken it's toll :rocker:
Baby! For some reason the Scubaboard engine is saying you are 60!

Don't listen to him, he's just having a stroke of genius :D

Robert Phillips:
Baby! For some reason the Scubaboard engine is saying you are 60!

Well if scubaboard says so , then it must be so :D

Roughwaterjohn:
Happy Birthday Rick-Meister! I hope you get to do all the things you should do, and don't get caught doing all the things you shouldn't! :D

Happy B-day Rick! I'll help you to do those things u shouldn't :eyebrow:

we made you a video..my dog even did his bang bang trick....it's avi format whatever that means, so I can't upload it to anything. But...its the thought that counts! just so you know, we looked stupid, but marley did a superb performance right on cue...

catherine96821:
we made you a video..my dog even did his bang bang trick....it's avi format whatever that means, so I can't upload it to anything. But...its the thought that counts! just so you know, we looked stupid, but marley did a superb performance right on cue...

Wrong b-day thread, sweetie, but yes it's the thought that counts. Thanks for thinking of me.

Belated wishes that you had a great birthday, Rick !!

jennifer

Hey Rick, hope you had a fantastic birthday!!! :bday:

I'm officially extending it into today since I'm late posting. Thanks for being such an enthusiastic dive buddy and bringing so much to the So Cal forum.

Cheers to ya my friend! :cheers:

John L.

Back
Top Bottom