Happy Birthday Riguerin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey, i told you - i dont have an accent! all you guys do,

i lost the vid where i was showiing you guys the new dunnys at Kurnell!

you wait till 10th Dec!! thats when we going to fire up the baaaaabie and Santa gonna comes over on the back of the ute and then goes diving!

riguerin:
Seriously, thanks for all the great birthday messages. Thanks to those who've put together some very creative video messages. Tequila, beer, and Hooters girls ...damn, how did you know ? :D I sincerely appreciate the time & effort that you've taken. The ones taht I've seen so far have each put a huge smile on my face.

Now, dont you cry Dude, that would be sooooo brokeback :wink::D (not that there's anything wrong with that)

We had a lot of fun doing that video and it's for a great guy so enjoy, but dont take too much of that evil stuff :wink:

7692.jpg

Here's a pic of when we were filming, the kids were thrilled and very happy to put back their halloween costumes. The temperature was around 32F, the white stuff on the right being snow not melted yet by the sun btw :D

IMG_5726.jpg

i was wondering what the heck that white stuff was!!!

i thought you had put some amonia on the lawn!

Happy Birthday Rick. Hope is as good a Jen wanted it to be!!

for colour and enthusiasim... i vote the canadian boys

for imagination (and not much of it in those outfits!!) Jenns get my votes also!

for "we want more" would be Davo as i was expecting him to keep having takes and shots until he was drunk :D but we dont know how many beers Jam drank :wink:

riguerin:
Tracy don't feel bad about forgetting your battery. That kind of stuff happens when we start getting old. I wen for a nice b-day dive with the kid yesterday and planned to take some pics. Somehow, I forgot to pull the memory card from the card reader before I left the house. Wouldn't you know it ... it was an awesome dive, with great conditions and tons of cool critter sightings. * sigh *

QUOTE]

Geesh, last week it was my BCD, aye, aye, aye. I never noticed as I didn't lift my bag myself (weight would have told me). As for the battery of course it isn't a regular type of battery.

Anyway, I figure the day I encounter whale sharks out at the Sheridan my camera will explode or something :shakehead

Hey at least we got you a cute lil redhead (Johnny's girl). However, I don't she is age appropriate :wink:

Well I am glad you enjoyed all your birthday messages. Big hugs for you.

Happy Birthday Rick

Two days late...and a ****e video to add to it...and someone has taken every Neets related username and any random set of numbers I could think of...seriously!

...was just me yelling Happy Bday to you in the car at 100km/h...ahh sure you can imagine it...

Hope you had a good one Rig...sure I'm forgiven... xoxo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom