Happy Birthday Riguerin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

riguerin:
OK, some of you people are way out of control. I love it :rocker:

Seriously, thanks for all the great birthday messages. Thanks to those who've put together some very creative video messages. Tequila, beer, and Hooters girls ...damn, how did you know ? :D I sincerely appreciate the time & effort that you've taken. The ones taht I've seen so far have each put a huge smile on my face.

Kimber, it's great to see you posting again, sweetie. You're so incredible and a such a true inspiration to many. I feel very privileged to know you and that you would take time to send such a wonderful b-day wish. BTW, I think I've got 3 out of the 4 covered today :wink:

Hope you had an awesome birthday Man!! You deserve it!

Hooterssign.jpg

Happy Birthday Buddy!! Miss you already!! Send my love to the family, hugs and kisses all around. So when are you coming out to Breckenridge to come play?? Let us know when you want to we will be there. If we don't open this 4th store I want to come out there to have some fun with you all! Hope to see you soon!
lots of love,
Happy Birthday!
Michelle (Muggsy)

Dude... Happy Birthday! Hope it was fun for you!

Happy Birthday Rick from Johnny, Miss, and Bella. Our video wouldn't work :sad: So we had to take some pics instead:

P1010007.jpg

P1010008.jpg

Okay I best fess up before Johnny does it for me. I brought the camera out today to shoot some video. After some time, I found the battery had been removed and possibly left in FL :ne_nau: Hope you have a wonderful day.

bwahahahahahahahaahhaahha!!!!! SO COOL!!!!

Davo... i think you need a few more shots! and WOW - you look so cute in a THONG!! :D

im off to play with youtube... back soon!

almitywife:
bwahahahahahahahaahhaahha!!!!! SO COOL!!!!

Davo... i think you need a few more shots! and WOW - you look so cute in a THONG!! :D

im off to play with youtube... back soon!
:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom