Happy Birthday Riguerin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Birthday Rick!!!!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!1 they are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it just me or Erics & the kids got a french accent.... andhow appropriate... its little Patricks birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK!!!!!) AND hes the "hangover monster"!!

how the heck can i top Jenns!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Jenn, did you wrap that presents up and send them to the address i gave you??? :D

off to do my video now... btw, you guys sound FUNNY!!!

:wave-smil :wave-smil

Yo Dude,
Happy Birthday :bday: :balloon :partytime :hb2: :thumb:
David

film @11 :D

OMG you two! The vidoes are GREAT!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK!!!! :D :D :D Hope you have a great one! :D

Hey Rick!!!!! Happy Birthday dude! Hope there are big waves for surfing, calm seas for diving, a beautiful sunset and great family to enjoy it with in the upcoming year.
Enjoy your day, you deserve it.

Love,

Kimber

OK, some of you people are way out of control. I love it :rocker:

Seriously, thanks for all the great birthday messages. Thanks to those who've put together some very creative video messages. Tequila, beer, and Hooters girls ...damn, how did you know ? :D I sincerely appreciate the time & effort that you've taken. The ones taht I've seen so far have each put a huge smile on my face.

Kimber, it's great to see you posting again, sweetie. You're so incredible and a such a true inspiration to many. I feel very privileged to know you and that you would take time to send such a wonderful b-day wish. BTW, I think I've got 3 out of the 4 covered today :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom