Happy Birthday Neets!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Neets, if you use Photobucket, they will resize automatically. I'm glad you had a great day!

Thanks Jammie, Kayla (I've missed you little blonde princess...was saying that the other day...hope you've been celebrating!) and Dennis...thanks...good to hear from you...Are you coming to fiji with the Aussies on 17-22 August...we're hiring a mini van...having a riot...driving around island and diving...and what the heck...Zee's there...so you must come!

Ive missed you too!! No celebrating, just work and computer issues! Are you coming to So Cal???

oh Kayla and D_B that's beautiful...

Can someone take a laptop to kimber with infrared and a mobile and put her online?...or I suggest sending a voice recording to D_B or Missy to play to her. When i was in hospital the voices of other was the most healing medicine...

D_B I will fly again soon, weathers rough here and need to build some solo time before I'm comfortabe with passengers...

Big Hug Kimber...I'm sending big cuddles, kisses and squeels...I'm working on that licence...you just keep working on you... xxx

So Cal kayla...I wish...I thought I'd won $25,000 on scrachy tickets yesterday...doh...and only won $9...terrible...not even enough to take off...hehe

Neets:
Thanks Jammie, Kayla (I've missed you little blonde princess...was saying that the other day...hope you've been celebrating!) and Dennis...thanks...good to hear from you...Are you coming to fiji with the Aussies on 17-22 August...we're hiring a mini van...having a riot...driving around island and diving...and what the heck...Zee's there...so you must come!

Sorry Neets. I'd love to but I'm going to be in Hawaii. Take good care of wee Zee! I'll take a rain check...:D

Back
Top Bottom