Happy Birthday Neets!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Neetskie,
Happy Birthday :bday: :balloon :partytime :hb2: :thumb:
David

Happy birthday to our favorite mermaid ! I'll crack a tinnie in your honor :D

:balloon :balloon _____________________________________ :balloon :balloon

Oh thank you everyone...that is so beautiful...I'm crying...what a lovely surprise! Thanks you D_B for starting the shenanigans!

I love you guys..shucks....and to all the PPD'ers too! Now the staff at work are expecting me to supply them with cake this afternoon...dohhh

I had a great day despite the weather...and a big cuddle and thanks to Mr B who got stuck with me for the day...with big ideas like flying 1500km to dreamworld to ride rollercoasters, flying gliders, bikeriding in the wet and running around with the car, ice skating etc...

Jamdiver:
Happy to hear Neets.......... now where are those pics :wink:.
Jammie...they're 1-2 meg each and I have to rezie to upload onto yahoo...is there a quicker way???

I will try to put a few up in the next two hours...some smuck has left me some work this morning...dohh...and someone once told me that I need to improve my time management skills...hehehe :eyebrow:

Neets:
Jammie...they're 1-2 meg each and I have to rezie to upload onto yahoo...is there a quicker way???

I will try to put a few up in the next two hours...some smuck has left me some work this morning...dohh...and someone once told me that I need to improve my time management skills...hehehe :eyebrow:

Try this, it's a quick and easy way to resize images if you're using Windows XP.
http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe

Besides that, there's not much that you can do..

You, improve time management skills?
Surely you jest :14:

Back
Top Bottom