Happy Birthday MaxBottomtime !!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mccabejc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL !!!!!

:hb2: :hb2: :hb2: :hb2:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Happy Birthday Phil! May it be a year of 40 foot viz at Marineland and 0 drysuit floods!!

:balloon :party2: :god: :partytime :banana: :bday: :jester:

wetrat:
May it be a year of 40 foot viz at Marineland and 0 drysuit floods!!
And keep those sea lions away from you as well :D .
Hope you enjoy your day and it is a great one.

Phil

Happy Birthday. There's a bottle of (___________ <- insert fav adult beverage here) for ya when you find the friggen platform at Marine land.

Maybe two bottles.

Happy Birfday!

---
Ken

My condolences on this rather depressing occasion in your life. I hope you applied mass quantities of your favorite mind alterant to deaden the pain. At least you have a long way to go to catch up with me (assuming I ever stop counting).

Happy birthday, dude. Hope you have a great day. Keep those awesome dive reports and pics comming.

I had this weird vision of all the little fishies and stuff at Marineland gathering around him during his birthday dive and wishing him a happy birthday. A "Finding Nemo" kinda thing. Hell, they must all know him personally by now.

BTW, last night was an interesting show on PBS about Ron and Valerie Taylor, an Aussie couple who were apparently pretty legendary in the scuba/shark research world.

http://www.underwateraustralia.com.au/body_profiles_randv.html

Anyway, she would go back once a year for many years to a reef in the Great Barrier, and there was a big moray who she befriended and named Honey (?) or something like that. There was video of the moray coming out of it's hole and wrapping itself around her while she petted it, and they'd play and horse around.

I'm guessing that Phil has a few relationships like that at Marineland. :D

Well, except for the killer sea lion....

Those were love bites, I'm sure.

Happy Birthday Phil!

Happy Birthday, Phil!!! :party2:

Maybe that platform is just moving around because it want Jim and I to find it again! :D

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom