Happy Birthday JeffG!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ya man!

the colder the better

H2Andy:
ya man!

the colder the better
Vodka yes, weather no. Its going to -20C (-4F) by this Friday. Brrrrrrr

I cannot even imagine.

It would be fun to have nice boots and cute sweaters and coats though.

Ever seen the Gorsuch catalog? I think it is from Vail and has cashmere waffle long underwear and all kinds of stuff to want if I lived there.

catherine96821:
It would be fun to have nice boots and cute sweaters and coats though.

according to my wife, it gets old real fast

she loves Florida, would never go back to Minnesota

H2Andy:
according to my wife, it gets old real fast

she loves Florida, would never go back to Minnesota
Every winter I ask myself the same thing. Why am I here?

...uh....because you are Canadian?

catherine96821:
...uh....because you are Canadian?
Yes I am that, plus this is where my family is....but I could sell my condo in a week, I have no kids, no girlfriend and a career that I could pretty much find a job in any relatively mid/big city. It should be easy to leave...and yet...

oh...then you should leave. Or just rent the place out and find another job for awhile. I move every five years at least. Having a different kitchen sink just really does it for me. If I were you, I would negotiate telacommuting for half the year.

Sorry I missed this! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

catherine96821:
oh...then you should leave. Or just rent the place out and find another job for awhile. I move every five years at least. Having a different kitchen sink just really does it for me. If I were you, I would negotiate telacommuting for half the year.
I could use this opportunity to stalk the SB women I've had crushes on.....hmmmmm, not a bad idea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom