Happy Birthday, DandyDon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:partytime :1balloon: Yo Don :bday:
Hope ya have a great day-Don't get too "Happy" though :balloon

Why thanks all y'all. Appreciate all the good wishes.

The way I drive, it's always a treat to make it another year. I kept this wreck of the last vehicle I rolled out back of my house for years to remind me to drive better. Couldn't move it to town with me, so I drive by it every now and then...

Wreck2.jpg

DandyDon:
The way I drive, it's always a treat to make it another year. I kept this wreck of the last vehicle I rolled out back of my house for years to remind me to drive better. Couldn't move it to town with me, so I drive by it every now and then...

Yep, I hear ya there............for a moment that almost looked like my truck, that I used to remove a guardrail last July.

For the record, I have since learned when I am too tired to drive. :sorry19z:

FreeFloat:
Yep, I hear ya there............for a moment that almost looked like my truck, that I used to remove a guardrail last July.

For the record, I have since learned when I am too tired to drive. :sorry19z:
I too have discovered that I have the tendency to occasionally wander from lane to lane... :11:

Ha[[y birthday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom