Happy 8th birthday ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was a wonderful thing you did back then.

Many congrats. I found many friends through SB and learned a lot from those good ol' days.

---
Ken

Looking forward to the next eight years!

There are so many good people here, it still amazes me.

Walter:
Thanks to you, King Neptune and Ladydiver for getting it going.

Heya Walter, glad to see someone mentioned the rest of the original team... Then again, you were here just a few days after we opened, if even that.

I wonder whatever happened to King Neptune and Ladydiver?

That's a long story but sufficient to say life took them in another direction and away from the dive community and the internet. In any case, when we started the site in 2000 they had great hopes for where ScubaBoard would go and I'm sure would be/ are pleased to see it become the leader in the field.

Ted, if you have contact with them, any chance you could let them know some of the old gang would love to say hello? And Mario as well.

Ted, I didn't find SB for about three months. We had some good times in the early days. If you are in contact, please give them my best.

Congratulations to all...:partytime::cheers::partytime:

Ted, I didn't find SB for about three months. We had some good times in the early days. If you are in contact, please give them my best.

Walter & Herman, unfortunately it's been a long, long time since I've heard from either of them but if they do find time to reach out I'll be sure to pass along your remarks. I'm sure they'd be pleased to hear them.

Back
Top Bottom