Hammond Marina Shore Diving August 29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was supposed to be going with Chuck and Joe to Haigh, but Chuck's sick, so Joe's got to watch the shop, so now I'm free to dive with you guys. Nice for me, not nice for Joe. Poor guy's been running the shop pretty much non-stop since the 5th of July. He's definately ready for a break!

What about plates, forks, drinks for tomorrow? Anyone have those covered yet? Or should I get that?

Go ahead an bring that Rob, that would be great. I have chicken marinating, salsa and chips. And Charcoal to use my friends grill.

Sorry about Chuck. I thought he was on the mend. Is he out of the hospital? Hopefully Joe will get a break soon.

I'll bring some soda and some water tomorrow too....if i get time to stop at the store....

Ill bring chips / pretzels and such. My wife is coming to hang out. She's contemplating getting certified so get her excited :)

i got water and i will pick up fruit and veggies there is always a shortage of thoes everywhere. only 2 hours to go cant wait

Called in to work so I may be late :-( Hopefully, I'll still get there.

Dont worry Brian, we will be there all day so show up when you can.

Hope you all had fun! I was tied up until late evening. When's next time?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom