Haliris M50

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MARK74

Contributor
Reaction score
images.jpega12e0ab1-74d1-11ee-aea2-9f81e3e64302.jpega19b72b6-74d1-11ee-90d6-632d7338013a.jpega1ed3c44-74d1-11ee-a097-e175602332f4.jpega1d6ce34-74d1-11ee-9b83-2994b85728b6.jpeg
Hello colleagues, this first stage has fallen into my hands, the only information they have given me is that it is a HALIRIS M50. Do you know anything about this regulator? Greetings to all

According to what I have read in a forum, it is manufactured by the Italian company LAVORATIONI INDUSTRIALI. It is a sealed membrane and as they say "it assembles the same kit as APEKS. I would appreciate some reliable information.

I was not aware that Lavo is producing for OMS, but they do produce for a whole lot of other companies. The serial number checks out with what the Italians, like Cressi or Lavo like to do, so I guess you are on the right track.

What you have looks like OMS R600.

Attachments

• R600 - Service Manual (2010).pdf
    1,001.8 KB · Views: 34
Thank you very much, it actually looks the same. Kind regards

I contacted Luca Pastorino, manager of the company and he very kindly sent me the maintenance manual. The gentlemen could now learn from Scubapro. Greetings

I have tried to put it here and it tells me that it is too big, if anyone needs it I will send it to their email.

I just sent it to you Thomas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom