Halcyon Explorer Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lal7176 once bubbled...
Now if you will excuse me i need to go wipe the drool off of my mouth from looking at o rings doubles :D
If I may coin a new phrase, I notice O-ring's wing still has the OBOD (Orange Buttons Of Death) inflator. It's a wonder he's still alive! :D

Scubaroo once bubbled...
If I may coin a new phrase, I notice O-ring's wing still has the OBOD (Orange Buttons Of Death) inflator. It's a wonder he's still alive! :D
Did I miss a bulletin or something? What's wrong with the OBOD? Do those combined with the old Halcyon logo cause increased diver fatalities?

It's the color. They're stroke buttons.

And yeah, you can't mix and match logos like that. DIR only works as a whole, not if you take bits and pieces of it from different dates of manufacture!

I see we have two more board members not diving today along with me.Not only do i not get to dive, i get the joy of working today:D You two behave yourself and scubaroo no more making fun of o rings obod.By the way my pioneer has the black buttons:eek:ut: so :moon:

lal7176 once bubbled...
I see we have two more board members not diving today along with me.Not only do i not get to dive, i get the joy of working today:D You two behave yourself and scubaroo no more making fun of o rings obod.By the way my pioneer has the black buttons:eek:ut: so :moon:
My pioneer has the black buttons too...guess I better switch inflators before I get killed, eh? I better wait a while...I will be using the pioneer all next week in Bonaire. You guys have a good new year!

Scubaroo once bubbled...
Been skiing lately. Dunno when I'm diving again :(
I can relate. Took a pretty good spill a couple of days ago on a black diamond run flying down the side of the mountain. Sprained wrist, left shoulder and right ankle. Diving doesn't seem as dangerous after that. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom