Halcyon BP/wings ??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubanole

Reaction score
found a used SS BP and 18lb wing with STA and keel weight for $200. It is 3 years old and not used the last year. I thought it sound like a good deal and I wanted to see what some of you that know more about it think. Thanks for putting up with us that have these type ??????'s

I started to bid on that myself, a really good deal if you ask me. Sells for about $450.00 new.

ID

no I found someone that had it for sale and I am going to get it today(Fri.). I can't wait to try it. I thought it sound pretty good, but wanted someone with more experience opinion. Thanks

I have one with the 27lb wing. Also have other plates for Doubles. I have a couple of Aluminum plates with harness if your interested. New never used powder coated black. $75 plus shipping.

Have Dive-Rite SS B/P,18lb Halcyon wing,OMS STA.Paid $350 new for all.It is so steamlined.A bigger wing will be necessary for all but tropical diving.A light(3C)and a speargun are all it'll float even with an empty tank.Did 4 dives today and somefreediving to remove the anchor from wreck,not tired and easy to lift onto the boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom