Haigh Quarry Thursday June 18th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually I was just planning on gearing up and wading into the water and then get out. It would be better than what I did yesterday. Thanks again Dale.

Isn't that what you did the last two dives before as well? :lotsalove:

I'd be worried about giving you a tough time except for the fact that any guy who drives a purple truck has to have a thick skin.

Drives a Fuscia truck, owns a Neon, has a rebreather (that I DID see in working order....ONCE), a (wet) drysuit. You're living the dream!

(Actually, I'd take any of them off your hands for free since the newest thing I drive is a Kia with 100,000 miles, dive wet because I don't have a choice, and while I love my regs, the rebreather is worth a heck of a lot more. Plus, rumor has it you can dive a straight profile and actually navigate underwater!)

Ohh..dont forget my pimp ride...you wont see this at the quarry. :)

100_1036.jpg

The drysuit has been fixed...apparently I lost weight in my neck causing my neck seal to ummm...not seal. The rebreather malfunction was my fault, a blanking plug came loose, found and fixed but i lost all interest in diving that day after that. :)

With a compass I am deadly in that quarry...once I learn how to kick again, I won't stir it up either.

You have to remember to bring that compass though!

Love the ride, makes me think of mine. :depressed: Which bridge were you on?

Looking forward to the dive on the 18th. I have already blocked the time in my calendar and have no plans but to dive with you guys.

The compass was packed yesterday..thanks Dale.

I forgot...maybe State street or LaSalle??

It was interesting doing this with traffic..but it was a Sunday.

So who is this Dale you speak of, Is he the guy who ditched you this weekend. Sorry that happened. Ha, you could have come up to Pearl Lake and ... um ... never mind. It was that bad. Not worth the drive up and cant see going back any time soon.

I have a pic of my car on Lake Shore Drive on a Sunday morning. It was a cool shot, I have to find it. I should gather all my pics of the car and set up a shrine to it since i returned the lease a few weeks ago. :( very sad day.

Yes Jason I get the hint I AM SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU BUDDYLESS but I'm not sure that will work you don't sound like the forgiving type so maybe if I meet you on the 18 and pay for you to get in to Haigh and buy you lunch then maybe you can find it in your heart to forgive me and let me off the hook huh.

Well, Jep that sounds like a pretty all right deal to be forgiven.

Dale, I would love to meet you so I say, come to the quarry for a great day of diving.

It's ok Dale, I'm just milking it now. There were people to dive with, I just wasn't in the mood to offer my buddy services. No need to apologize or make it up to me.

However, in the future, a PM or some BS story of how your dog ate your wetsuit would have been appreciated. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom