Haigh Quarry Saturday May 23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yay, more people to dive with. I also invited some people that were at Haigh this weekend while I was there doing my AOW and dry suit class. Hopefully they can make it also.

Just to clarify, we are meeting near the picnic tables by the pavilion at around 8 on Saturday May 23rd. Right? I will be there again with my pink fins. Depending on the weather, I will bring my propane heater again. I am hoping the sun is shining strong so we wont need it on the SI. But I will have it just in case.

Yup - that's the plan. Actually I MAY already be in the water by 8:00. Going to dive Deep Hole first, and then see how the day goes. Weather forecast is 74 for Saturday so should be a little warmer than the last time we were diving together.

Yay, more people to dive with. I also invited some people that were at Haigh this weekend while I was there doing my AOW and dry suit class. Hopefully they can make it also.

Just to clarify, we are meeting near the picnic tables by the pavilion at around 8 on Saturday May 23rd. Right? I will be there again with my pink fins. Depending on the weather, I will bring my propane heater again. I am hoping the sun is shining strong so we wont need it on the SI. But I will have it just in case.

8am it is and i will be looking for your Pink Fins:D

luckydays,
I will make it this weekend thanks for the invite.

luckydays,
I will make it this weekend thanks for the invite.

Excellent, SD, excellent. You are very welcome. It will be fun, again! Actually, it will be better since I wont have to do anything but dive and have fun. Well maybe try to navigate again and maybe not get lost. Again. See you Saturday!

Uhh ohh..we got a diver from Hazel Crest. Soooooutttthhhhhh Siiiiideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

And I thought you were the only diver from the south side... I grew up in Hazel Crest until my parents divorced in the mid 80's. I even went to Pottawatomie until it closed, then I went to Highlands. I even went to Prarie Hills JH until I moved to CA for a while before moving back to Tinley Park.

The question for both of you would be "How Southside are you? ... Sox or Cubs?"

Back
Top Bottom