Haigh Quarry Friday April 14th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got bach from Haigh, water temp is 45F vis was 15-20 ft. They had cleaned off the platforms on Thursday. There was a large group of wetsuit divers doing their open water dives. They looked very cold between dives though.

Buddha64:
Just got bach from Haigh, water temp is 45F vis was 15-20 ft. They had cleaned off the platforms on Thursday. There was a large group of wetsuit divers doing their open water dives. They looked very cold between dives though.

Thanks for the report. Sounds a bit warmer then last weekend. I might be there tomorrow since Lake Michigan was so bad today. Hard to tell if the boat is going out. Congrats on your dry suit cert! :)

jmps:
Thanks for the info. I think I will wait a bit. Maybe a dry suit is in my future but it isn't in my present. :)

Don't be scared off because one person says 55+ for a wetsuit.

I dive wet all year round in water down to 40*, and I am not the only one.

A good 2 piece 7mm wetsuit is good down to about 40* and 60 feet in my experience.

Ken

Hi guys,
I might be able to make it on Sat,the 15th, If I don't have to work. Been working alot of Saturdays at the real job lately.
What time? and maybe breakfast before?
have a good time in Bonaire Gerry, It is one of my favorite spots in the Caribbean
Robb
P.S. why do you have the 14th off? is it a holiday or something?

electricbear60625:
Hi guys,
I might be able to make it on Sat,the 15th, If I don't have to work. Been working alot of Saturdays at the real job lately.
What time? and maybe breakfast before?
have a good time in Bonaire Gerry, It is one of my favorite spots in the Caribbean
Robb

The 15th sounds good to me Robb

electricbear60625:

The 14th is Good Friday and some places give it off.

I too have Friday off of work and I would like to get in some early AM diving, the earlier the better. I spoke to Tina this afternoon, she said to just call and let her know when you will be there. Silver Bonneville

rjs:
I too have Friday off of work and I would like to get in some early AM diving, the earlier the better. I spoke to Tina this afternoon, she said to just call and let her know when you will be there. Silver Bonneville
RJS, Please let me know if you are in for Friday diving at Haigh.

Dennis

Called Tina and she says that she will open at 8:00am on Friday. RJS and I will be out there at 8:00am on Friday 4/14 if anyone else ends up having any interest in joining us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom