Haigh Quarry Friday April 14th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might be able to do Friday, if not I'll plan on seeing you Saturday Dean.

Black jeep filled with SCUBA kit, can't miss me.

Yeah, if I can get a couple projects wrapped up by the day's end...I can meet up at Haigh on Friday. Otherwise, I'll see ya'll on Saturady.

Hey CD,

I'm going to try to talk my GF into Saturday out there. She won't dive but she can be surface support :) She just got certified in Florida so this is too cold to start her out here with.

Joe

You can't ditch work on Good Friday?

CD_in_Chitown:
You can't ditch work on Good Friday?

Nope. In fact, the company I support will be having a half day and IBM will be here the whole day anyway.

Joe

Sideband:
Nope. In fact, the company I support will be having a half day and IBM will be here the whole day anyway.

Joe
Thanks for the heads up on the half day. I need to keep an eye out for these things.

"Called Tina and she says that she will open at 8:00am on Friday. RJS and I will be out there at 8:00am on Friday 4/14 if anyone else ends up having any interest in joining us."

Well, it's been a productive day, see you Friday at 8:00AM...yellow Xterra

Steve

You guys always get let go early when there is a holiday on a weekend. :(

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom