Haigh Quarry Friday April 14th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Guys,
I am OFF tommrow, what time do you want to mee t there? Maybe get breakfast before at Denny's? I would be up for that if anyone else want too.
Is anyone going to be grilling?
See you tommrow,
Robb
P.S. I can drive if someone wants to carpool

Sideband:
You guys always get let go early when there is a holiday on a weekend. :(

Joe
Don't feel so bad, this time, they didn't give us the short day, but all the managers were gone, so we snuck out anyway.

Thank RJS, dkunstman, O'Malley and CD_in_Chitown for a great day of diving!

I agree, great day of diving and meeting everyone

I am OFF tommrow, what time do you want to meet there?

I'll be there with some buddies- see y'all there

A nice dinner this evening for the wife = diving for me tomorrow! I plan on arriving at 8:00AM...see you all then, yellow xterra.

Steve

O'Malley:

A nice dinner this evening for the wife = diving for me tomorrow! I plan on arriving at 8:00AM...see you all then, yellow xterra.

Steve

I couldn't agree more. I hope to be at Haigh during the week soon. Probably 4 PM or so on Fridays. Let me know if you want to join us. Let me know when you go to Lake Michigan again.

O'Malley:

Steve

I am not as lucky. But I've got trips both days next weekend. Anyone looking to go out on the 23rd

Great to meet and dive wiith everyone today, it was good to put more names and faces with screen names :14:

Back
Top Bottom