Guess the wreck 20/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogxman

Contributor
Reaction score
My try in making the riddles. I am sure it is a simple one. And the only one I can post so far - got my camera from repairs and tried it in the field.

Hmm,
I see - no takers. Was it too tough? This image will give you a better hint, but it is too easy.

I have never dove on it. I would have recognized the work on the wood.

Somebody (and I won't tell who) said: "money has this wreck written all over it". Who said that?
And now what is the wreck?

No, it is a freshwater shipwreck, located in Ontario. It would be interesting to know where Bluenose lies. Nobody knows I think.

It's the Caroline Rose. Prop would was enough for me. Bill was a giveaway. I have not seen that piece of wood !

Dizzy,
you are absolutely right! It's Caroline Rose. Last time I dove it I didn't see the ornament either. May be it was attached to the bow section and now cleaned and put aside.
Cobaltbabe,
this ship might be a sister of Bluenose - it was built at the same shipyard- Lunnenberg, Nova Scotia.

Back
Top Bottom