GUE Open Water Course -- looks like it's happening

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM

Missed and loved by many.
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Just happened to be doing some online shopping and checked out the Fifth Dimension site. Their January calendar includes a GUE Open Water class! Description is HERE.

What is REALLY astonishing is the price . . . unless I've lost it, it appears to be $179, equipment rental included. That's LESS (by a significant amount) than I paid for my PADI class. And a lot less than any of us were guessing on the recent thread about this course.

I have a hard time believing I'm reading this right.

TSandM:
Just happened to be doing some online shopping and checked out the Fifth Dimension site. Their January calendar includes a GUE Open Water class! Description is HERE.

What is REALLY astonishing is the price . . . unless I've lost it, it appears to be $179, equipment rental included. That's LESS (by a significant amount) than I paid for my PADI class. And a lot less than any of us were guessing on the recent thread about this course.

I have a hard time believing I'm reading this right.
Yep, Far cry from the $1200 Bob Sherwood was predicting or even the $800 the MHK was charging for his SSI??? version.

TSandM:
What is REALLY astonishing is the price . . . unless I've lost it, it appears to be $179, equipment rental included.
What would be the discount if I'd bring my own gear? :)

Somebody ought to let them know . . . their phones will be ringing off the hook with this one, I'd imagine.

Must be a typo

OT: NITROX CLUB CARD ONE YEAR UNLIMITED FILLS of 32% $350.00 You guys are lucky... I know I can get my money's worth out of that one!

Ben_ca:
Must be a typo

OT: NITROX CLUB CARD ONE YEAR UNLIMITED FILLS of 32% $350.00 You guys are lucky... I know I can get my money's worth out of that one!

No, that one is real. I went ahead and jumped on that one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom