GUE Fundamanetals Course, Apr/May/June/July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gboulouk

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have scheduled my GUE Fundamentals courses for 2009 and they are open for registration on the GUE calendar. The courses will be run over 2 weekends and are at a variety of locations in the North East United States,

GUE Fundamentals Apr 04, 2009 Dutch Springs, PA, United States
GUE Fundamentals May 02, 2009 Dutch Springs, PA, United States
GUE Fundamentals Jun 06, 2009 Rockport, Cape Anne, MA, United States
GUE Fundamentals Jul 25, 2009 Brownstone Park, Portland, CT, United States

The GUE Fundamentals course is a combination of lecture and practical (in-water) sessions, and focuses on cultivating the foundational skills required by all diving practice. It is focused on increasing diving fun by reducing stress and increasing diver proficiency through proper control of buoyancy, trim, propulsion, teamwork, and other GUE principles.

The GUE Fundamentals course is a gateway course to the GUE training and is a prerequisite course for GUE Technical and Cave training, as well as further recreational courses such as Triox, Recreational 2 and DPV 1. The course will be taught on Nitrox 32 and the course includes training in the use of Nitrox and Nitrox certification.

If interested or if you have any questions please contact me via phone or email.

safe diving,
George Bouloukos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom