Greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

prthom

New
Reaction score
Greetings from Oklahoma

I've been browsing this board for a few weeks and figure that this is a good time to jump in. My most recent diving experience took place this past weekend. I had the pleasure of being tutored by Andrew G and MHK, among others during their Santa Rosa, NM DIR-F course. Looking forward to some stimulating conversation/debate.
Randy

Fortunately, I'm able to do most of my diving outside of OK. The local lakes are fine for honing skills but little else.

And safe diving to you....

as for PK
PK once bubbled...
Where do you dive in Oklahoma?

He dives in the water....duh

:bounce: I introduced myself to everyone a few days ago. Haven't gotten wet yet. I am very excited and impatient. I bought my equipment today and am now 3k poorer. Computer most expensive item, Suunto Vytec I liked a lot of it's features. Got Twin Jet Fins, Genisis dry scuba, clear vue 2 mask, LX Legend regulator and a bc that fit s me so comforatably and has great features. Problem is I can't remember the model just know that by the time I was through trying them this felt like the only one that I could live with. Just had to share. Have been watching TV with fins and mask and snorkel on to get into using what seemed like a huge investment. I don't get to get wet unti Dec. 7 and it's killing me. May take my fins snorkel and mask to the outdoor pool at my health club and just mess around. Anyway I amthrilled and had to share. Thanks for indulging me. Gayle

Congratulations and welcome to the sport. I've found that there are some very good sources of information on this board. Any ideas for your first (post-certification) dive adventure? BTW, don't trip over those fins during commercial breaks. Randy

Welcome to the boards! see ya around!:)

Kayla:)

Anywhere tropical. Probably Panama City, Cancun or Costa Rica because I have contacts in each place. Hell I may go back to the jERSEY sHORE bRRRRI guess not in winter and I'm a long way from being ready for a dry suit. LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom