Greetings from the Visayas, Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
No photos to post till I get back.

Just finished diving in Panagsama Beach, Cebu and have arrived at Alona Beach, Bohol.

The diving in Cebu is all wall diving and the reefs are in good shape. I suspect Bohol will be the same.

Cebu diving was US$30. for a two tank boat dive. That was cheaper than Bali, Indonesia.

Hope you're having a great time! Be safe and bring back more fabuloud photos. :D

Have fun! Alona Beach has excellent diving. The diving is a mixture of reef, slope and wall. Lots of tiny critters and a lot of different nudis. Where are you staying in Alona?

Wolverine:
Have fun! Alona Beach has excellent diving. The diving is a mixture of reef, slope and wall. Lots of tiny critters and a lot of different nudis. Where are you staying in Alona?

Staying at the Isis Hotel which is a fairly new place. It's on the beach next door to Philippine Divers.

Jim,

Enjoy!

Hey, have a wonderful rest of the vacation and be safe and hope to see some awesome pictures when you get back.

Gilligan:
No photos to post till I get back.

Just finished diving in Panagsama Beach, Cebu and have arrived at Alona Beach, Bohol.

The diving in Cebu is all wall diving and the reefs are in good shape. I suspect Bohol will be the same.

Cebu diving was US$30. for a two tank boat dive. That was cheaper than Bali, Indonesia.

Maayong Buntag (Visayan for good morning)

To add sea snakes to your collection try the Cervera Shoals an unterwater seamount between Alona and Pamilacan Island, strong currents lots of schools. Similar to Molokini Crater, Maui. Break out the wide angles and don't forget to deco. at the end of each dive.

Dive Safe

If you are diving with PID, say hi to Rena-san! And look at her nudi photo collection.. it is AWESOME.

The fish you and Sun Tan Man setup on and photographed the afternoon dive on 4 February at the Danao site off Alona Beach is a Spiny Devilfish, without a doubt. Hope your holiday continues to be great.

Peace.

Sincerely,

Tanguero56

Enjoy your trip and join othe ScubaBoard Members on sharing the Philippine dive sites and experiences.

then join the group with other SB members on Philippine Paradise Divers here on ScubaBoard

some of the guys would be coming over to Puerto Galera this March and meet up.

check out one of the welcoming committee at one of the resort. see the pic of the month

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom