Greetings from South Carolina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

solarofthesix

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey guys,

Well I am the President of the USC SCUBA Club, Psychology student grad in Dec. Then off to either IDC or Law School. I am a recently certified Divemaster. Just recently signed up for these forums. I live in Columbia/Irmo area and have my own gear so if anyone wants to hit the water anytime JUST LET ME KNOW!

I have done all my course work except Nitrox in Costa rica with Oceans unlimited, if you are going diving in Costa Rica, make sure you use them! You will not get better service and knowledge base.

I absolutely love diving rather it is high viz or almost 0 viz. Just being in the water is awesomeness!

lets get tanked!
jared baggette

welcome aboard

Just wanted to welcome you to scuba board. ~~~Babe~~~

Welcome aboard. Where is Columbia do you like to dive? I have heard (and would imagine) Murry is pretty murky. If you want to dive in the upstate give me a shout! Now lets pray for a win vs LSU!

I'm headed to Columbia for Nov and half of Dec.. I'm looking for Dive buddies also. Would like to get at least 2 dives a week while I'm there. I'm open to any kind of diving... I'm addicted and starting to develop gills, can't let them dry out!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom